Level 9, 111 Gawler Place, Adelaide CBD SA 5000
Welcome to Websters Lawyers in Adelaide and North East. If you are looking for a lawyer in Adelaide who can provide you with the right legal advice we offer a no obligation free first interview for most types of cases. Depending on the type of case we have a range of payment options including no win no fee for personal injury claims.
Our talented solicitors all excel in their areas of specialty including:
- Car Accident Injury Claims
- Personal Injury Compensation
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Offences
- Workers Compensation
- Victims of Crime Claims
- Probate Applications & Inheritance Claims
- Discrimination Claims
- Wills & Powers of Attorney
- Commercial Litigation
WHY CHOOSE WEBSTERS LAWYERS?
The decision as to whom to instruct as your lawyer is obviously a very important one. You must have confidence that your solicitors are not only experienced and competent in the field of practice you require, but importantly that they will provide the level of service that you expect.
It is very easy for a firm to promote itself by saying that they provide a personal service, or that they care and offer the highest standards of quality and service and attention to detail. However, once you have engaged your lawyer and entrusted them with your case it can be an expensive and difficult process to change if you find that they don't follow through with their promises.
At Websters Lawyers, we provide these specific assurances to our clients:
- At the outset we will reach a clear agreement with you that is confirmed in writing as to what assistance we are providing to you.
- We will provide you with specific details of our fee structure and as accurate an estimate of the likely cost as we can provide in the circumstances – there will be no ‘hidden' costs. (link to Terms of Engagement / Supreme Court Scale).
- While we will always advise you as to any developments in your matter, we will ask you to specify how often you require a report on the status of your matter and we act in accordance with those instructions.
- We understand that your time is important and that you can expect to be dealt with in a courteous and professional manner therefore you will not be kept waiting for any appointment for more than 5 minutes. If due to circumstances beyond our control that does occur, you will not be charged for the same amount of time spent with your solicitor that you were kept waiting.
- Any telephone call from you will be responded to as soon as possible and, in any event, by the close of business on the following business day or you will not be charged for the cost of that call.
By meeting with you for an initial consultation at no charge we can help you to make an informed decision by:
- Obtaining an overview of your case and providing you with an initial assessment so as to enable you to decide whether to proceed further;
- Discussing with you whether we can assist, what our involvement will be, and the terms of our engagement if you choose to instruct us;
- Providing you with an estimate as to the likely or potential costs involved as well as the timeframe;
- Identifying the risks.
We are certain that when you meet with us, you will feel confident to place your case in our care. There is no obligation so call today to take advantage of this opportunity.