Unisearch Expert Opinion Services - Sydney
Level 16 Mathews Building University of New South Wales, Kensington NSW 2033
Also Services: Sydney
Unisearch is Australia's largest provider of expert opinion services. Established in 1959, Unisearch is wholly owned by the University of New South Wales.
Our team now manages over 900 matters each year ranging from expert opinions and testing services to consulting on major projects.
With offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Unisearch provides expertise in over 2000 distinct disciplines to clients in industry and commerce, the legal fraternity and public sector agencies. Our clients encompass plaintiff and defendant litigators, private individuals and commercial practitioners.
We are independent of any association with the legal profession. Expert opinions provided are impartial and unbiased.
Please note that the following testimonials are collected, supplied and maintained by Unisearch Expert Opinion Services - Sydney.
“I have used the services of Unisearch for a number of years in respect of qualifying a range of experts to assist in both personal injury and property damage claims.
In that time I have found Unisearch to have been prompt in responding and in providing well qualified and suitable opinions. The staff are always approachable and happy to discuss claims where necessary and provide a range of experts to choose from. The quality of the reports have been excellent and as such Unisearch is my first port of call in seeking assistance to qualify experts in my matters.”
— Lionel Gardner Partner, Moray & Agnew Lawyers
“In my many dealings with Unisearch I have found them well organised, professional and prompt in their communications, and very pleasant people to work with.”
— John Evans Associate Professor, Sydney Business School
“Unisearch has a substantial number of specialised experts on their panel. Their experts are equipped to cater to almost every industry including extremely specific and unusual matters.
Being provided with the CVs of various experts allows me to decide which expert best suits the matter’s needs and I am able to contact the expert directly to gain further insight.
Unisearch is extremely efficient in that their reports are thorough and I only deal with the one account manager who understands and accommodates our firm’s needs. Their service is fast and professional and without hesitation, I would recommend Unisearch to others.”
— Chantille Khoury Principal, Law Partners
“We have sought the assistance of the Unisearch team to find the appropriate expert for many cases involving personal injury, product liability and property damage claims for various insurer clients of the firm.
Their understanding and knowledge of the litigation process, the requirements and obligations on experts for their reports to be used as evidence and sourcing and instructing the correct expert for cases has been of great assistance. We would recommend Unisearch to any lawyer who requires assistance in obtaining expert opinion in their practice.”
— Leighton Hawkes Senior Associate, McCabes Lawyers
“I have consistently found the Unisearch staff to be great to work with. They are highly professional, friendly and very knowledgeable about the process of submitting an admissible opinion.”
— Dr. Ann Fairfax Expert in Occupational Health AND Safety Management
“I have undertaken a number of expert opinions through Unisearch Expert Opinion Services. I have always found Unisearch highly professional and efficient in handling matters, including assistance with preparation of reports and general liaison with clients.”
— David Cohen Deputy President, Academic Board, University of New South Wales
Frequently Asked Questions
How we Help
- The team at Unisearch saves clients time and money by providing the most appropriate expert opinion that meets the brief.
- If we can not find a suitable expert to provide an opinion, our clients don’t pay a cent.
- With experts in fields from acoustics to zoology, and almost everything in between, Unisearch can provide an expert opinion in even the most esoteric field. Unisearch only uses experts with the qualifications and professional and clinical experience to match our clients’ needs, whether in litigation or in a commercial environment.
- We shoulder the administrative burden of obtaining expert opinion, leaving our clients free to focus on the carriage of their case. Unisearch project manages the experts’ total involvement in the case from arranging quotations for their opinion, to organising an inspection or examination, to dealing with subpoenas and attendance at court, conferencing facilities and every step in between.
- Unisearch has access to NATA accredited testing laboratories through our affiliations with universities.
- Our quality assurance process ensures that our clients receive well-reasoned, clearly-communicated expert opinions, on time.