Level 1, Kings New Office Towers, 533 Hay Street, Perth CBD WA 6000
Also Services: WA and Perth
Shadgett Legal are a boutique firm who aim to bring good old fashioned personal service into the legal profession, and help guide their clients through the often complex landscape of the law and legal problems.
We have many years experience in criminal law, so contact us to see how we can assist you.
Yes, we represent clients with criminal aid grants.
Some of the areas we specialise in are:
- Assistance in relation to all police charges (whether State or Federal criminal law matters)
- Assistance in relation to traffic charges or infringements
- Applications to remove drivers licence disqualifications
- Assistance in coronial inquests
- Assistance in Proceeds of Crime forfeiture proceedings
- Assistance in Corruption and Crime Commission inquiries
- Criminal prosecution defence
- Criminal injuries compensation claims
- District and Supreme Court trials
- Extraordinary drivers licence applications
- Magistrates Court Hearings
We're a friendly team here at Shadgett Legal, come and say hello!
Our Team Profiles
Steven has extensive experience in criminal investigation and criminal law in all jurisdictions in Western Australia. As a lawyer, Steven has worked with the Austalian Securities and Investments Commission, the Office of the Director of Public prosecutions for Western Australia (DPP) and the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions. Steven is a member of the Panel of Practioners for the Legal Aid Commission of Western Australia and the DPP, and is also a member of the Criminal Lawyers Association of WA. Steven is passionate about protecting an individuals rights and giving his clients the personal service they deserve.