Londy Lawyers is a small law firm in Brisbane city which exclusively practices in the area of commercial litigation and dispute resolution.The principal, Charles Londy, is accredited in the area of commercial litigation.
Our sole focus is on solving problems for business. Our approach involves identifying the client's business objective and mapping out a strategy for achieving that objective in the most timely and cost effective way possible.
We deal in a range of areas including:
- General commercial & corporate advice & litigation.
- Joint venture/partnership/shareholder advice & disputes.
- Corporate & personal insolvency advice & litigation.
- Voluntary administration, liquidation, receivership, bankruptcy.
- Misleading & deceptive conduct & unconscionable conduct claims.
- Franchising advice & disputes.
- Lease recoveries & disputes.
- Professional negligence claims.
- Intellectual property advice & disputes.
- Trade practices and anti-competitive conduct advice & litigation.
- Debt collection & securities enforcement.
- Employment law advice & disputes.
Londy Lawyers is both experienced and professional and focused on providing quality service.