John Benedetti Solicitor
Craigieburn VIC 3064
I am a property solicitor who has been practising law since 1999 and act for vendors and purchasers of residential and commercial real estate across Victoria. I offer a quality, professional legal service by a fully qualified and experienced property lawyer. I will have sole responsibility for your matter at all stages of your purchase. I am also available after business hours to discuss your matter with you whenever you require as I understand that it is often difficult for clients to discuss their matters during normal business hours.
I also provide clients with free pre-auction contract reviews to ensure there are no problems in the auction contract which the client must sign at the auction and which is then unconditionally binding upon them. If you are unsuccessful at the auction then there is no charge.
I also offer clients related legal services such as wills and powers of attorney which are important for asset protection and management.
I am a member of the Law Institute of Victoria.
The following services are part of the standard fixed price !
- Preparing contract for sale and s32 statements for the vendor
- a detailed written advice to you about the terms of the contract for sale and vendor statement;
- if necessary, negotiations with the other party's lawyers about the contract for sale;
- preparing the transfer of land and arranging for you to sign it;
- preparing any necessary State Revenue Office statutory declarations necessary to obtain a reduction in the stamp duty (if the purchase price is less than $550,000);
- if necessary preparing nomination forms and associated statutory declarations;
- preparing the adjustment of statutory outgoings such as council rates and water charges for settlement;
- coordinating settlement with your bank and providing your bank with any documentation for settlement it might require including negotiating extensions if required of the subject to finance date;
- protecting your position under the contract for sale if the vendor requires the deposit to be released before settlement
- any other necessary work before your purchase is ready for settlement
Please phone today for further information or see our website.
John Benedetti Solicitor uploaded a new special offer
Tue 6th Mar