International Law & Trade Lawyers
International law & trade is the body of laws established to govern the transactions involving goods and services that cross national boundaries. This law provides policies and regulations for handling trade between nations or between private companies from different countries.
What is International Law & Trade?
International law & trade is the body of law which regulates the international and foreign trade of goods including imports and exports, tariffs, quotas, prohibited items, duties, and other transactions involving trade with foreign countries or companies. Under this law, the importations and exportations of goods are controlled.
International law & trade imposes restrictions on what kind of goods can enter the state of Australia and what kind of goods can be exported. This law also places tariffs on such goods. Violations of any form of the international law & trade by a domestic or foreign company can end up in litigations in court.
Who Needs International Law & Trade Lawyers?
International law & trade law firms and lawyers have years of experience in handling legal matters concerning disputes on the international law & trade. The legal expertise of these professionals can benefit individuals and companies or industries, both domestic and foreign, who are into the export and import business.
International law firms and lawyers can provide legal advice and assistance to people or companies who are seeking help in obtaining international contracts and licenses for import and export purposes. These professionals can also provide help to people and companies who have EU issues, free trade issues and other treaty related trade matters such as embargoes, 'gray goods', retaliatory tariffs, international fair trade laws and clearance issues with customs.
Specifically, international law & trade lawyers and law firms can provide the following services to people and companies:
- Legal assistance in the procurement of permits, contracts and licenses to do business involving foreign and international trade
- Provide legal advice on matters concerning foreign and international trade such as in the areas of importing and exporting goods
- Provide legal advice and protection on disputes regarding tariffs, gray goods, embargoes, and other problems
- Represent individuals or private companies in litigations in court and defend them against charges of violations of the international law & trade
- Provide assistance to individuals or companies in submitting appeals to court
If you are involved in a dispute revolving around the international law & trade law, ask legal advice and legal assistance from experts on the field. Hire the services of the international law & trade law firms and lawyers.