Can your License Suspension Charge Be Dismissed or Reduced ?
There are a couple of reasons why a person may be facing a driver’s license suspension. Some of the reasons that would result in your driver license suspension include too many traffic tickets regarding your driving record, a DUI conviction, a conviction for driving without insurance and/or s reckless driving conviction.
Police may immediately suspend and confiscate your licence for the following offences:
- A serious driving offence causing death or grievous bodily harm.
- Speeding in excess of 45 km/h over the speed limit.
- Middle or high range prescribed concentration of alcohol or committing other serious alcohol-related offences.
- A street racing offence.
- An aggravated burnout offence.
- Speeding in excess of 30km/h over the speed limit whilst the holder of a learner or provisional licence.
- Driving unaccompanied by a supervising driver whilst the holder of a learner licence.
Whether you are facing a license suspension or if your licensed has been suspended, CRIMLAW can provide you with the representation you need. We know how much hassle a driving suspension can cause you. For some, a license suspension may mean a temporary loss of job, especially for taxi drivers and truck drivers.
In such cases, you would be forced to look for another job for the meantime and you will have to also find other means of transportation. Having to pay for people to drive you around everywhere can be costly and it would be very hard to depend on friends and family members to take you where you have to go. It would be a hassle for both parties.
CRIMLAW lawyers have significant experience in all licensing hearings and all types of traffic violations, and with the necessary knowledge and resources, CRIMLAW lawyers can help fight your license suspension.
What Next ? ...Call CRIMLAW on 1300 276 529 !!